Capital Campaign in Full Swing
What Can You Do To Help?
Click here for the complete story and why we are raising funds.
Use the Donation Button to the Left
• Fill out our WNC Capital Campaign Pledge Form (Click to download) and send it to:
• Become a recurring donor by giving a specified amount monthly, quarterly, or yearly.
• Secure a matching gift at work.
• Transfer a gift of stock.
• Consider a planned gift or a legacy gift.
• Make an in-kind donation.
Things you can do to get involved:
• Hosting a WNC Capital Campaign event with your friends and neighbors.
• Organizing a WNC Capital Campaign event for your service group, professional or civic organization, church, or place of employment.
• Inviting a WNC representative to speak to your group.
• Helping out at a WNC Capital Campaign event.
• Volunteering your time with the WNC Capital Campaign.
Volunteer with WNC
You can reach out to your neighbors in need by helping out families in our free store on “shopping” days or just keep the store beautiful and well-stocked while working with our fun family of volunteers. We have many times and dates to choose from. Click the box below to help at the store on the dates and times that fit with your schedule and please forward this sign-up on to other friends and neighbors you think may be interested in joining us. At the WNC store, kids 10 and up are welcome to help too (14 and under should be accompanied by an adult)! Sign them up in the “youth volunteer” slots.