Waunakee Neighborhood Connection (WNC) in collaboration with Piggly Wiggly, Waunakee Community School District, and the Waunakee Community, is proud to provide a FREE Christmas dinner to families and seniors in the greater Waunakee Area who are in need of help this holiday season. With each donation of $25.00, you will provide a family with the fixings for a wonderful Christmas meal which includes:
- • 7-9 lb. Bone-in Ham • Green beans • Gravy
- • A bag of potatoes• Cranberry Sauce • A bag of oranges
- • A bag of apples • Dinner rolls • Yummy Pie & Cool Whip
Donation Deadline is December 24th. You can donate a Christmas dinner online or by check. To make an online donation, please click on the “donation” button. To give by check, simply download the Christmas Meal flyer, fill out the form, detach and enclose your check for ($25.00 per meal) made payable to WNC and mail both to the address listed. All donations are tax-deductible and you will receive a tax donation receipt.
For more information about WNC programs and how you can get involved, please call us at 608.849.5740, email us at email@example.com or read more here on our website.
2013 Grandma Gretel’s Gingerbread House
Sponsored by Meffert Oil Company
Saturday, December 7 come and decorate a pre-assembled gingerbread house for $20. If you have special items you want to use to decorate your house, please bring it with you. Otherwise, all icing and candy items will be furnished. Choose your shift below and pre-order your Gingerbread house online or use the mail-in order form below.
Can’t attend? You can purchase kits at the following locations: RG Heating, Trending Now, La Petite Academy, ArtHouse Preschool, BP on Main St., One Stop on Division St., Waunakee Furniture, and Spotlight Dance Academy. You also can participate like one creative and generous Waunakee donor did by donating a gingerbread house to a child who can’t afford one.
All proceeds benefit WNC programs and local families in need.
Capital Campaign in Full Swing
What Can You Do To Help?
Click here for the complete story and why we are raising funds.
Give a financial donation:
Use the Donation Button to the Left
• Fill out our WNC Capital Campaign Pledge Form (Click to download) and send it to:
• Become a recurring donor by giving a specified amount monthly, quarterly, or yearly.
• Secure a matching gift at work.
• Transfer a gift of stock.
• Consider a planned gift or a legacy gift.
• Make an in-kind donation.
Things you can do to get involved:
• Hosting a WNC Capital Campaign event with your friends and neighbors.
• Organizing a WNC Capital Campaign event for your service group, professional or civic organization, church, or place of employment.
• Inviting a WNC representative to speak to your group.
• Helping out at a WNC Capital Campaign event.
• Volunteering your time with the WNC Capital Campaign.
Volunteer with WNC
You can reach out to your neighbors in need by helping out families in our free store on “shopping” days or just keep the store beautiful and well-stocked while working with our fun family of volunteers. We have many times and dates to choose from. Click the box below to help at the store on the dates and times that fit with your schedule and please forward this sign-up on to other friends and neighbors you think may be interested in joining us. At the WNC store, kids 10 and up are welcome to help too (14 and under should be accompanied by an adult)! Sign them up in the “youth volunteer” slots.